Scary Maze Game (official version) video review

Exams are over! And I've had a day off and I will continue until Thursday off! Hooray! So I'm back and a "postin!

Oh yes, the title, you are probably wondering about the title. Well, I had my friend Animekitty through today and showed me the maze game scary. A game where you guide your mouse through a maze.



Oh, and when you're in the area where space is tight at third level, DO NOT SCREW UP !!!!!!! Or the scariest thing in life will be displayed along with an ear piercing scream. And we jumped and shouted (and swore A LOT!) OMG! Only scary maze game prank on YouTube and see. Or play, if you dare.lets google it !
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 komentar: on "Scary Maze Game (official version) video review"

Anonymous said...

Check this out! found some of the coolest games on this website including : Scarymazegame

Anonymous said...

http://thescarygames.org website is not the for weak-hearted, do you have what it takes?

Post a Comment